ReActivate, its the way to get back into diving if it has been a while since you’ve been scuba diving. Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
– Safe diving practices
– Dive planning fundamentals
– Problem management
– Breathing air at depth
– Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
– Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview. You review information about each skill, why it’s important, points to remember when performing the skill and a short video clip. Completing this section just before practicing is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.
The Scuba Review course is particularly beneficial if you:
– Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
– Are a PADI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
– Just haven’t scuba dived in a while and want to get aclimatised again
You use all the basic scuba gear. Check with your local dive shop about gear rentals and packages offered with this course. You can find almost everything at the scuba diving shop.
Quickly and effectively review scuba diving fundamentals with PADI’s ReActivate Touch, a tablet or online training product. Begin by answering a few questions related to dive safety, problem management and dive planning. For example:
– What are the five steps in a pre-dive safety check?
– What is the maximum depth limit for all recreational diving?
– What are the signs and symptoms of decompression sickness?
– A diver runs out of air at 12m and their buddy is more than 20ft away, what should they do?
|Prerequisites:||PADI Open Water Diver|
|Dive Gear:||Basic Package||Deluxe Package|
|Next Step:||MSD||Self Reliant Diver|
|Price:||75.00 - 95.00|